Sunday, October 21, 2012

One Year Later...

One year ago I started a blog and then with life's surprises I never got back to it.  I have been stalking other teacher's and now I feel ready to start back up with this passion. 

Soooo...I have started a classroom FaceBook page and my own Teacher's Pay Teachers store since last night!  There is so much to learn, but I'm looking forward to being able to help out other teachers with ideas just like I've been helped out so much.

Newest addition: Toby the Time Out Turtle
Toby is here to help out with our feelings.  Sometimes you need to take a break and tell someone how you feel.  Toby stays in a little nook of our classroom.  He has a pencil, crayons, and journal to help my little firsties express their feelings.  He has been a huge success and getting lots of hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment