Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spottin' the Change Freebie! Math


 
I am still working on figuring all of this blog world stuff out.  If you go to the link at the top of the picture you can find this math freebie.  This is a quick little activity to use during calendar time or to make for the Firsties to use in pairs.  My kiddos like to do this as they are waiting for their peers to finish morning work.  Great addition and subtraction practice. 
 
Common Core Standards 1.OA.1, 1.OA.3, 1.OA.4
 
~Jill

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I lied... I'm on! This is super cute- totally going to use it! I love how you have the change missing rather than the sum/difference. Alright, I am really going to grade papers now before I go get my hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you like it...much, much more to come!

    ReplyDelete