Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Busy doesn't even BEGIN to Describe It!

Holy cow!  Has it really been a week and a half?!  This is the craziest my life has been ever.  School is about 3 hours short of instructional time (not that I want a longer day by no means!). 

I have been busy using all of the great products I purchased on TPT and putting some Pinterest ideas into practice in my classroom and in our hallway.  Check out the pics and feel free to leave some comments of what you might have the kiddos write/create to help fill up the hallway.  I'll post more pics as they add to it.  :)







2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jill! I wish we could do Christmas projects at our school. We have to stick with snowmen and that's about it! It is such a crazy-busy time...hang in there...soon we will all be on break and blogging like crazy!!

    Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! We are pretty lucky, I agree. Although, snowmen, penguins, and polar bears are pretty adorable! Merry snowmen to you. ;D

    ReplyDelete