Sunday, November 25, 2012

Drinking my Water and Ready for Monday...i think

I am for real going to try to stay on the wagon and drink my water instead of the ridiculous and toxic large quanties of pop I usually choose. 
(See, I'm drinking water!)
 
This evening I am feeling very content with knowing that I finally have my common core linked with each lesson.  I have color coded my Common Core Galore that I purchased from Rachelle Smith from TPT at the beginning of the year.  It has be a tremendously helpful tool as we are wading through this massive jungle of standards.  I am OCD when it comes to using standards, so I HAVE to have them labeled in my old fashioned handwritten lesson plans.  So tonight I am super happy!  :)
 
I have the color stickers on to break up the standards by quarters.  Naturally some skills overlap, but this helps to be sure that I have taught the standards needed.  I LOVE IT!
 
I am also super excited to use my new Thirty-One bag as my new teacher's bag.  Just a quick little plug. ;)  Yes, it matches my lesson plan book, naturally.
Well, I have planned all of my lessons and now I'll be adding some cuteness to the plans for the week.  Our school will be having a visit for accreditation from the Advanced Ed. people and I do have some butterflies.  Hoping that we have a smooth and proud next few days.  I work with amazing people and we have a fabulous school, but you know how it is.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment