Monday, November 12, 2012

Phonics and Turkeys?

Monday is always the day of the week that seems to be gone before it begins.  Is anyone else wondering where the time is going?  Yikes!  We did a great lesson that I adapted from Pinterest about the H Brothers.  I'm eager to add my little picture circles to add to our H-Brother Sort tomorrow.  It will be a great little activity to use with some of my mom volunteers. 
 
And I couldn't help but post by own 1st grader's disguised turkey.  My son, Jack loves the Don't Let the Pigeon...books.  So it seemed fitting to disguise his turkey as a pigeon.  ;)  Too fun!
 
 
Have a great day! 
~Jill
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us today... LOVE the brothers! I am also a fan of Mr. Pigeon, so kudos for that idea. I would've gone with him or taken the SkippyJon Jones route and pretended to be a chihuahua. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! He is sooo a teacher's kid. ;) I do like SkippyJon Jones, though. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete